- CITRUS SPICE - Fresh citrus aroma with a kick. Lemon, Frankincense, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and lime bring this all together for a clean light scent.
- NOURISH dry and scratchy facial hair and prevent dandruff, aka beard-druff and split ends.
- PREMIUM NATURAL OILS: Argan(Hydrates), Jojoba(Soothes, Stops Itch), Grapeseed(Prevents pore-clogging and ingrown hairs)
- NO parabens or GMO's in our oil
- ENDLESS BENEFITS - Rugged Roots Beard Oil also works as an amazing aftershave helping with ingrown hairs and razor burn. You won’t lose your ruggedness but prepare for the kissable appeal it brings
I have tried many cheap and expensive beard oils but the citrus beard oil by rugged roots is my beard oil of choice. It makes my beard soft and manageable throughout the day.
My hubby loves using the beard oil and balm together. Even after only a few uses, we both have noticed an improvement in softness and texture of his beard. The amazing scent is just an added bonus.
The minute it penetrates the beard and touches your skin, any itch is eleviated
So I have a few beard balms and oils. Some I love some I tolerate. For me I am looking for a set up that doesn’t leave my beard greasy or oily. Some products have great scent and some don’t. What I really like about this product is that it goes on and isn’t greasy. It leaves my beard soft and shiny with out that slick feeling to it. The scent is ok. I mean it is citrus spice. What I really wished for was a citrus forward with a spice base. However this is really patchouli in the foreground. I wear it I like the product just wish a little less patchouli. Of course. It’s nothing like tallow and steel **** however so it’s probably a faint scent but for me It’s just wishful thinking.
This beard oil is great, but it has a very slight smell of cannabis. I HATE that smell. Most the time you don’t notice, but once in a while you’ll get a whiff of “pothead” and that’s just not attractive.